Friday, May 27, 2011

Meet Justin




Name: Justin
DoB: 08/08
Fashion designer

Sometimes I think I am really obsessed with beautiful things, whether it is a gorgeous dress, interesting advertisings in newspapers, or simply an old, vintage brick wall.  I love to store the memories of those beautiful things and gradually, I love to make things for myself. I guess that’s the reason why I start designing and doing fashion.

Now I am still surviving with that desire. I am trying different kinds of design: fashion, graphic and photography. My goal doing design is to gain more freedom to see more beautiful things in this world.

In fashion, for myself I am now sticking to cozy style. It’s a mixture of sporty, comfy and some graphic inspired. I love wearing graphic tees, combined with jeans and some sporty sneakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment